NEW PATIENT Promotions
- We are committed to providing the best dental care possible. The American Dental Association recommends adult fluoride at dental hygiene appointments to help prevent cavities. We agree that there is great value to this procedure; therefore, we would like to provide free adult fluoride at your new patient dental hygiene visit.
- Mention our offer of FREE ZOOM WHITENING at your first, complete NEW PATIENT visit! Our way of saying “Thank you” for joining our dental practice family!
- Instead of the free ZOOM whitening after your new patient visit we can offer you an Exam, Cleaning & X-rays for $99 (if you do not have dental insurance)
- Perry W. Sarle DMD is excited to offer an affordable in-house SMILE SAVERS PLAN to help you obtain quality dental care! Your BENEFITS include:
– 1 set of diagnostic x-rays each 12 month benefit period
– 1 panographic x-ray (provided at 3 year intervals)
– 1 emergency exam per 12 month benefit period
– Oral cancer screening
This plan is available to you for:
$329 per 12 month benefit period* for each adult
$229 per 12 month benefit period* for each participant up to age 21
THERE IS. . .
NO waiting period. . .your benefits are immediate
NO deductible and NO annual maximum
NO pre-authorization of dental services
NO exclusion for pre-existing conditions
NO age limit
No other discounts are applicable (i.e. senior or cash discounts)
Non-refundable and non-transferable
Annual enrollment fee and program features are subject to change annually
Benefits must be completed during year of enrollment and cannot be carried over
Excludes service which, in the opinion of the attending dentist, are neither necessary or recommended for the patient’s health
Excludes services that cannot be performed because of the patient’s physical or mental health
Excludes any services for which you are referred out of our office (i.e. endodontist, oral surgeon, periodontist etc.)
This in-house SMILE SAVERS PLAN is NOT dental insurance and cannot be combined with any other dental insurance plans. if a patient begins coverage under a traditional dental insurance plan, he/she is no longer elibible to participate. There is no refund of annual fees paid.
Cancellation of a dental appointment with less than 24 hours notice may result in a fee.